The idea is that everybody here at CBC will share the gospel with 1 person next Sat May 27. The next day, during the service, we will share testimonies of how our encounters with people went. Here are some ideas of ways you can evangelise…
- Invite a friend, colleague or neighbour for coffee or dinner and share your personal story of how you met Jesus.
- Give practical help: Offer to go shopping, give someone a ride, help out in your neighbours yard, wash someone’s car, clean the house, mow the lawn. If you have special skills, offer them for free: financial counsel, repairs, etc.
- Creative Evangelism: Get together with others and create a drama, dance or art session that you reveal in a public setting and then start a conversation about Jesus.
- Neighbourhood, street & district campaigns: Reach complete areas with strategic street praying and look for opportunities to share the gospel.
- Gospel Media Tools: Share gospel booklets, books or tracts, hand out DVDs with testimonies and healings, use media to open a conversation
- yesHEis evangelism app: Share videos from the yesHEis app to help start conversations about Jesus with your friends and family www.yesheis.com
- Internet: Link your unsaved friends to web platforms that share the gospel, send them video clips, use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, chat with them etc.
In 2015 20 million Christians in 135 nations participated. Statistics say that about 93% of Christians do not share the gospel regularly. Let’s break the trend and do what God has called the church to do. Together we can!
Bless you heaps,